Monday, August 24, 2009

Clean that POTTY


My sis-n-law told me this secret to a clean toilet which involves NO elbow grease. We moved into our house and the toilets were AWFUL! The house sat empty for 2 years so water and who knows what else... just sat there. I tried everything then, I was given this idea:
Pour a 1/2 cup of bleach in the back of the toilet and WAAAH-LAAAAAAAH (o-k it does take a day or so to do it's work)

YUP... Thats all and it works. I do it about once a week and it has kept my potty clean even in the process of potty training. WOOT WOOT!

4 comments:

  1. I love it girls! Marcie, thanks for sharing! This is such a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea for a blog. I am sure the information you post here will help me in my new mommy adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. I am going to go put bleach in my toilet right now. This is so fun and I want to put this link on my blog I hope thats ok. I just love this. You girls are just the best.
    Love Roni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Friday, February 18, 2011சக்திமாங்கல்யம் திருமண தகவல் மையம்
    "சக்திமாங்கல்யம் திருமண தகவல் மையம்"
    அனைத்து மதத்திற்கும் அனைத்து ஜாதியிலும்
    உலகமெங்கும் வரன்கள் அமைக்க,பெங்களூரில் வரன் தேடுவோர் ஆண் /பெண் ஜாதகங்களுக்கு அணுகவும். முதல் மற்றும் மறுமணம், வசதி /அதிக வசதி நல்ல படியாக நடத்தி தரப்படும்.
    உங்கள்/பிள்ளைகளின் கல்யாணம் மிக முக்கியமானது.
    அதை மங்களகரமாக பூர்த்தி செய்வதே எங்கள் நோக்கம் .
    மொபைல் - +919483536237 இமெயில்- sakthimangalyam@gmail.com http://www.sakthimangalyam.blogspot.com

    சக்திமாங்கல்யம்
    திருமண தகவல் மையம்,பெங்களூரு

    ReplyDelete