Friday, August 28, 2009

Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies


I always am searching for the perfect cookie recipe. I hate it when I make a batch and they taste more like short bread cookies with chocolate chips. I love this recipe it does make 5 dozen so I usually freeze the dough so I don't have all this deliciousness staring at me all day. I just make a dozen at a time and make sure to give some to neighbors (it is how I have to practice portion control).

2 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1-cup butter softened
3/4 cup granulated sugar
3/4-cup brown sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2 large eggs
6 oz of semi-sweet chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 375
Mix dry ingredients first then add the rest.
Place on ungreased cookie sheet. I have found a tablespoon of dough makes the perfect sized cookie
Bake 9-11 min

Are you salivating a little?

2 comments:

  1. So I was on a search for a good chocolate chip recipe. I had the thought to see if there was one on here and sure enough there was. I wanted to make some of the cookies and bring them to my fireman friend at his station. Sure enough I made them and brought them over to the guys. I'm pretty sure they liked them and were happy to get the good treats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these seem amazing! hmmmm.... ingredient search about to commence ;)

    ReplyDelete