Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Fake Bake (In a healthy way)


I have to share this product my friend introduced me to. I am already seeing the sunspots from all my tanning during my teens and college... My mom always warned me I would regret it, and as she is with everything she was right. I didn't want to use self-tanners. Let's face it, you can always tell by the orange streaks or even worse... we can all smell it. There has been several times at church etc. when I have smelt it and then moments later can look around and find whom it is. I don't know what is more obvious the smell or the orange. Well, my friend who has a natural beauty and tan is an esthetician introduced me to this FABULOUS produce. Fake Bake I love it, my family loves it and anyone who has used it wants to keep using it. The best part is it doesn't smell. Down part... you have to be a beautician to obtain it other wise it will cost you around $30 on the Internet. People with their beauty license seem to be able to obtain it for around $13. I would say a can lasts me around 3 weeks. Let me know what you think or others products that you use.

1 comment: