Thursday, August 27, 2009

Yummy Pumpkin Pancakes

If your kids are anthing like my kids it is a struggle to get them to eat their vegetables. I love this recipe because Taryn loves it and it has pumkin in it which counts as a vegetable. Oh and did I mention they are pretty easy.

2 cups pancake mix
3 Tablespoons Brown sugar
2 teaspoon pumkin spice

mix all of this into one bowl

1 1/2 cups milk
1 cup pumpkin puree
1 egg
2 tablespoons vegtable oil 2 tablespoons vinegar

then just mix all the ingreediants together and your kids just at some vegtables in the morning and they don't even know it.

PS I usually cook these the night before and double the recipe. Then I just put the pancakes in the freezer so that way in the morning there is no cooking to be done. I just pop them into the microwave for about 30 seconds. They make great snacks too.

1 comment: